AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
1 post
Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I am posting this for my friend. He has the AudioBox USB running on a Windows 8 laptop. I have a FireStudio Project at my homestudio. I was trying to setup a line output 3&4 on the audiobox and realized it didnt have any. Is this a design limitation or is there a work around?

The context:
My friend is recording his vocals over an MP3 track. He cant sing along and record as the mic catches the speaker output. For this, I suggested to route his output via a headphone amp (on 3&4) and later switch back to 1&2. I do this with my FSP.

Any help is much appreciated.
John

Hardware:
2.3 GHZ Intel system with 64GB RAM running Windows 10Pro.
Quantum2, Behringer 4 channel headphone amp, Senheisser headphone, Sony headphone, Yamaha MXG 12 Channel Mixer, Roland DR 880, Rhode NT 1 A, Vault electric guitar,
Kruzweil PC3K 6, Korg PA 5X, Komplete Kontrol S 49, Presonus Eris E8 monitors, Proel V12(Pair)

Software:
Studio One 6, Komplete 13, Studio One Instruments V1 and 2, Korg M1, Wavestation, RealGuitar, DSF Sound factory, Notion 6

1 post
Page 1 of 1