AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

Just got my first audio interface which is the audiobox USB". I'm really, really happy with it, it works like a charm but there's a slight problem...

If I keep the USB plugged before booting my computer, it doesn't work and once I'm logged into my windows 10 session, I have to unplug/replug the audio interface for it to be detected.

I don't really want to get under my desk to unplug/replug it everytime I start my computer... or even bleep up the cables or even worst break the port...

If any of you had this problem before or have some solutions for me... let me know ;)

PS : I already did that : http://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/ar ... -Windows-8 (my motherboard : ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING/AURA)
It fixed the fact that the red LED was always turned on, but doesn't fix the unplug/replug problem.
by mikalblotin on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:57 am
1 year later, 300+ unplug/replug done, this is still an issue for me... It's kinda part of my boot routine now, and I moved the computer on the desk because of that haha

Any idea ? :(

2 posts
Page 1 of 1