AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
23 postsPage 1 of 2
1, 2
just bought a new computer and it updated to windows 10 and I'm trying to get my audiobox running but no results. I plug it in windows installs the drivers and it allows it to work as a playback device but not recording it says drivers unavailable. so I come to the presonus website and see that there is a driver download that works for windows 10 so I downloaded it and tried to install but every time I get an error saying I need to restart my pc then run the installer again which I do and it still doesn't work. ive tried uninstalling it and all of its info and everything and redoing it but still no luck. anyone else experience this or have any tips please?
by cristofe on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:33 am
It could be any number of things. Have you optimized your pc for audio production?
Have you disabled wi-fi? Are you plugged into a USB2 or USB3 port?

That being said we can help you better now and in the future with a bit more info......if you will post your system specs in your signature, (see my sig), we will be better able to trouble shoot your problems. Without knowing what type of pc you're running, what OS you're using, what DAW etc....we often can't recommend a "simple fix"

There are also a ton of tutorial videos out there.....you may find this useful:

phpBB [video]

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by JSantosLive on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:06 pm
though your response was a bit edgy for someone asking a simple question your post did help me fix my problem so I cant complain...all I had to do was disconnect from wifi and it worked perfectly! :thumbup:
by cristofe on Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:09 pm
though your response was a bit edgy for someone asking a simple question

How so? You asked a question. I offered you several solutions. One of which worked.
I then gave you some good advice. Posting your system specs helps us help you. I even
went the extra mile for you and did a Google search and posted a video I thought might help you.

I fail to see how a polite, in depth & professional response can be construed to be "edgy". My apologies if I've offended you.

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by lesliemays on Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:36 pm
HELLO EVERYONE, OK SO I BOUGHT A NEW LAPTOP TODAY AND YES ITS A WINDOWS 10 DELL 1720 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. ANYWAY,I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO INSTALL THE ARTIST 2 AND WHEN I GO TO INSTALL THE DRIVERS, I GET AN ERROR CODE.I LIKE WORKING WITH THE ARTIST BECAUSE OF THE IMPACT,AND WHIT THE FREE STUDIO ONE 3,THERE IS NO IMPACT.SO CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE IMPACT ISSUE OR TELL ME HOW TO INSTALL THE DRIVER CD.FROM ARTIST 2.THANK YOU.
by tommc on Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:47 pm
try installing it as administrator:
Right click the installer program > run as administrator
by lesliemays on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:46 pm
THANK YOU SO MUCH ,BUT THAT DIDN'T :cry: WORK FOR ME
by Ric_1981 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:36 am
Hi

I have did the update to WIN10 and my audiobox 22VSL is no longer working!! :thumbdown:

I have tried re-installing the drivers from the site and change the USB port...OK it worked out but when I turned on the PC once again same problem..device not recognized!

How can I solve it definitely?

Cheers
by lraposeiro1 on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:20 pm
Hello everyone.

i have a new desktop: i7 6700, Windows 10, graphic card geforce 1060, 16gb ram, ssd 240gb and a sound blaster.
i have a audio box 22 vsl. my computer doesn't recognize it. I have try to install the windows 10 driver from the presonus site, but it doesn't work.
I am sorry for my bad English.
if you can help me I appreciate.

thanks a lot

Luis Raposeiro
by bernardcrawley on Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:42 pm
I am now running Windows 10 & having all sorts of problems. Ryan from Presonus was very helpful & talked me through a re-install. It worked for 1 day. Now I have a brand new USB interface sitting here unused while I have to revert to my old Creative Midiman interface. Thumbs down to Presonus. Sort out this Windows 10 problem, please.
by seanonan on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:56 am
I recently purchased a HP laptop running Windows 10 64 bit and I purchased a presonus audiobox usb 2x2 after installing studio one 3 I don't get any input signal from the audiobox. I've been through all of the YouTube tutorials and went through the knowledge base I even tried calling but I have got no help from technical support. This is a bad product and I wouldn't suggest punching this. I'm very disappointed. :thumbdown:
by cristofe on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:42 pm
It could be any number of things. Have you optimized your pc for audio production?
Have you disabled wi-fi? Are you plugged into a USB2 or USB3 port? In your post you only mention installing Studio One. Did you actually install the Audiobox drivers? And, if so, did you install the drivers from the included disc? Or did you download and use the latest drivers from this site? That being said we can help you better now and in the future with a bit more info......if you will post your system specs in your signature, (see my sig), we will be better able to troubleshoot your problems. Without knowing what type of pc you're running, what OS you're using, what DAW etc....we often can't recommend a "simple fix"

If you have not already done so please READ THE MANUAL!

by jonathangarcia6 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:06 am
Hi my audiobox wont even show up as a playback source or audio device. It did before but dont know why it isnt anymore.
Im using a HP touchscreen x64 bit Windows 10 Audiobox usb
into a usb 2 port with
I tryed the wifi on and off and that didnt help
by rivenz on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:23 am
I recently bought a new laptop with windows 10. I tried to download the latest audiobox usb driver. First of all, the download always experiences an interruption and I have to resume the download. Then I right click on the installer and click "run as administrator". However I end up with NSIS error, installer integrity check failed. I tried this process on 2 different computers and same outcome.
by rivenz on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:32 pm
I got the driver correctly installed by downloading the installer to my phone, then transferring it to my pc desktop, after which it installed as normal.For some reason it wouldnt get a complete intact download via either of my 2 laptops.After that my audiobox was working fine, although it took me about an hour to adjust to studio one v2, as i had been used to v1. :)
by marcomendoza on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:27 pm
HELLO I JUST SAW YOUR ANSWER ABOUT WINDOWS 10...I JUST BOUGHT A LAPTOP AND CAME WITH WINDOWS 10 AND ALSO JUST BOUGHT A PRESONUS AUDIOBOX USB BLACK VERSION AND WINDOWS WONT READ IT AS AN INPUT DEVICE ONLY OUTPUT... "ITS NOT READING THE MICROPHONE WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX
by budcarn on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:48 pm
Since I updated to Windows 10, I get the message that USB device not recognized. I have tried PreSonus support and opened a ticket. I sent the requested analytical info and was told to go to a site that was in no way related to PreSonus. I was then asked to submit all the info again and at that point gave up and went to the internet. I tried every solution to no avail. I am now throwing the AudioBox USB in the trash and contacting Sweetwater, where I bought it, to alert them that this is junk and they cease selling it. I will tell everyone I know to stay away from this company.
by mikeholt on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:38 pm
cristofe wrote
though your response was a bit edgy for someone asking a simple question

How so? You asked a question. I offered you several solutions. One of which worked.
I then gave you some good advice. Posting your system specs helps us help you. I even
went the extra mile for you and did a Google search and posted a video I thought might help you.

I fail to see how a polite, in depth & professional response can be construed to be "edgy". My apologies if I've offended you.

Mate, your answer was excellent. I turned off my Wi-Fi on my notebook and now the microphone is working first time I boot. Thank you! :D
by brianhenry3 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:38 pm
I brought the Presonus audioboxIone and I looked on some videos and they said I needed a driver to activate it on Windows 10. Is this true and if it is then I can't find any drivers so does anyone here know where I can download a driver for windows 10 (version 1803) on?
by ivanbuljan on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:27 am
budcarn wroteSince I updated to Windows 10, I get the message that USB device not recognized. I have tried PreSonus support and opened a ticket. I sent the requested analytical info and was told to go to a site that was in no way related to PreSonus. I was then asked to submit all the info again and at that point gave up and went to the internet. I tried every solution to no avail. I am now throwing the AudioBox USB in the trash and contacting Sweetwater, where I bought it, to alert them that this is junk and they cease selling it. I will tell everyone I know to stay away from this company.

Same story here, but with wndows 7 64bit service pack 1
I tried everything, by myself and by advices which I got from technical suport by submiting request.
I pay good money,and all I have out of it is error mesages and
stres.

23 postsPage 1 of 2
1, 2