AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi - I just bought Eris 5 monitors and I am using the 3.5mm latop headphone output jack for the audio input to the monitors. I want to control the levels from a single point without using laptop volume control or reaching behind monitors. If I plug my monitors in Audio Box can I use the laptop's USB as an audio input to Audio Box. I have a Blue Yeti USB mic and I did also read
microphone is, in effect, an audio interface and PreSonus recommends that you not use
them with the AudioBox USB, as the likelihood of conflicting drivers is great. Has anyone tried this setup?
by milanpalicka on Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:53 am
Hi, however Yeti is nice microphone, in this setup it is problem. In fact any USB mirophone means it is one USB soundcard and the AudioBox is the second. Two USB sound device are not synchronised and in a DAW you can use only one of them. Best way is to use any other condenser microphone with XLR and 48V phantom power (NO USB!) and plug it into XLR mic in of AudioBox... sorry.
by thomasgeorge6 on Mon May 16, 2022 10:43 am
Is there any reason why I would not be able to create an Aggregate device that sees both the Yeti and the PreSonus devices, as well as my laptop's built-in microphone and speakers, and then use that with a DAW?
by SwitchBack on Mon May 16, 2022 2:00 pm
Yes, with a Mac you can, and not with a PC.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1