AudioBox USB, AudioBox Stereo and AudioBox Studio
Music Creation Suite (PS-49 Keyboard, Studio One, Notion, Nimbit, XLR cable, M7 Mic, Headphones and USB 2.0 Hub)
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
My system: Intel dual core, Windows 10, 4gbram
As per the user manual, I installed the drivers, did the connections but AB is neither prompted by universal control nor picked up by S1. I checked in settings, device manager showing driver error and even in sounds of control panel AB is absent. I tried to install the drivers through windows but it fails (code1 configuration problem ) showing message installer failed to do so. I changed the cable, my usb ports are 2.0 , still cannot configure where is the exact problem. Now I am suspecting whether jnit us faulty? Please Help me if I have left out something. :roll:
by Trucky on Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:26 am
Welcome to the Forum!
Are you able to troubleshoot the issue by confirming it works on another computer?

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by richardsmith53 on Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:18 pm
so i am having similar issues, granted i am not showing driver errors but i definitely can not see or connect to my audiobox device. i have opened a support ticket with Presonus and have gotten pretty good support from the folks there. they have suggested , and i have finished all items suggested thus far but no change. i have my IT guy coming over because we are starting to think my problems may be specific to my motherboard or the BIOS settings, Universal Control picks up the box on both my wife's and my daughters laptops.

ASUS PRIME A520MA
AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
Western Digital 1TB ssd
windows 10 64

3 posts
Page 1 of 1