2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help me figure this out, as it's got me stumped. I've had my FirePod for many years now and it has worked flawlessly through multiple hardware and OS upgrades. I'm currently using it with a Windows 10 machine. My issue is that for some reason when I turn the mixer knob all the way to the right (playback), I'm still hearing input in my right ear(phones)/monitor. I'm guessing the routing is somehow messed up, but I don't even know where to look to fix it. I've noticed the issue persists whether I'm using my DAW (Cubase) or just in Windows, looking at the desktop, so I don't think it has to do with the way the inputs/outputs are set up in the DAW. Has anyone else experienced this or know of a way to fix it? Am I missing something basic? Thanks in advance!
by asnorris on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:56 pm
Okay, figured this one out on my own - driver was incorrectly installed. I ran the installer, but then had to manually update the driver via Device Manager in Windows and point it to the correct folder. Problem solved!

2 posts
Page 1 of 1