4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi eveyone,
I 've been successfully using a FiRESTUDIO mobile for the past 5 years with my laptop Sony window 7, 64 bits, using the software Studio One Artist. Recently i baught the new software Studio ONE 3 and it's been working fine. I just baught second hand a FIREPOD and that's when problems begin. I've down loaded the PRESONUS FP10 driver v.5.13.0.0 that seems to have downloaded correctly. When i plug in the FIREPOD, it seems to be recognized by the computer. I see the icon "firepod" in the bottom right corner. But when i open STUDIO ONE, the software tells me that the device has failed to start correctly before. I can open the software but it doesn't want to connect with the hardware
Anyone to advise me on what to do to get it to work, please ?
THANK YOU so much !
Nico
by erikmiller on Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:15 am
Does the Firepod work with other software, like for instance, Windows itself? Can you set it as the default playback device in Windows and use it?

Other programs?

Did you uninstall the driver for the Firestudio Mobile?
by scottwood1 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:12 pm
I'm actually having the same problem ....I finally switched from a 16 track reel to reel to digital recording , with a firepod fp 10 figuring it would be the best and easiest way..with enough inputs for live drums..needless to say,,I had a custom computer built with the specs for the firepod and no avail..I have been talking to all kinds of digital guys ..no one has a answer...it's been a month I have been battling with this...May has well go back to tape...hit play record and be done with it...
by scottwood1 on Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:24 pm
ah operator error...bad firewire card...sussed..now if I can get the monitor playback to work I think I may dig this....

4 posts
Page 1 of 1