2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi there

I'm planning of using the Presonus Firestudio for an installation running 24 channels of audio. I'm using 2 behringer ada 8000 to get the other 16 channels of adat audio, but I run into problems with the first adat 1 -8 outputs.

I'm using Maxmsp to play back my outputs and sound files and I'm getting the first 8 channels and the last 8 channels. the middle channels seem to be unplayable. The levels are showing in Universal Control but no output or sound.

i've check all the cables and all are working well.

Anyone have an advice on why this is happening? and how I can solve this problem?

hope to hear from someone soon.

best
by cristofe on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:24 am
Hrmn....that should work. The only thing that comes to mind is that the ADAT channel count is cut in half if you're working in 96k.

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1