I have two FireStudio Project units chained together. I have the outputs (3,5,7) on each patched to a headphone amplifier. On the master unit (fw to daw) I have the main output patched to my Monitor Station.
If I create a cue send for any of the secondary unit outputs (3,5,7) I get full separation/individual mixes as expected.
If I create a send for the master unit (3,5,7) then all of those outputs are getting the same output and there is no separation. Also, the same output is present on the secondary unit outputs as well.
How do I configure the units to have full separation on each of the outputs (master and secondary) so that I can have up to six separate cue mixes?
Thanks for any help you can provide!
Did you find an answer to this question? I just set up a system that parallels yours yesterday. You didn't mention if you were on a PC or a Mac, but the one I worked on was a PC
I got it to work and would be happy to share what I learned with you. If I can get your system to act the same way as the one I just did, I would call that a repeatable success and we can share it here.
Hi could you please share your findings anyway as I am having similar issues. thx.
Studio One 4 Pro
Quantum, Didimax FS, Firestudio Project, Firestudio Mobile, Art Tubeopto, DBX 386, Maschine 3, Analog Heat, Zed 14, Motu MTP AV, Keystep, Beatstep Pro, Monomachine, machinedrum, Octatrack, Analog Four, Minilogue XD, Korg Arp, uWave XT, Virus C, Poly Evolver, Mono Poly, MKS-70, Mks-80, Pulse Plus, Blofeld, BassStation 2, ESQ-1. Korg Legacy, Arturia V, NI Ultimate 10, ImpOSCar2, BFD3, DCAM, Largo, Waves Gold, SSL, J37, Renaissance Maxx, L2 Ultramaximizer, U-He Bazille, Gold Baby.
Acer Aspire 7VN-593G, Windows 10 Pro
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest