2 posts
Page 1 of 1
So I have never had a problem with this up until recently, but my firestudio project will randomly shutoff while I'm using it and then start back up. After it starts back up it then quickly shuts off again..it gets to the point to where I have to turn it off with the power switch in the back. After a few minutes I can turn it back on and it will last a couple more minutes before this process begins again. Any ideas on what might be wrong and how I can fix this? I'm using a desktop with windows that I built with a 1394 firewire card and have never had any problems with it until now....update...the fsp does not even have to be plugged in to the computer for it to complete shut off and restart..it will go from blinking red and blue and just completely reset all while just being plugged in to the wall..This has worked great for me for the last 2 years..open to any suggestions.
by Skip Jones on Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:48 am
I would open a support ticket with PreSonus.

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear

2 posts
Page 1 of 1