5 posts
Page 1 of 1
hello i have 2 firestudio projects. they have been running perfect. i had a power outage yesterday, now they are playing in mono. another new issue is that i can hear guitar when plugged in to my interface. before i would hear nothing till i armed a track and chose to monitor it. im using reaper as my daw. i am trying to record guitar tracks and pan left and right. when i pan, the guitar plays out of both speakers, and maybe has a little volume boost. when it hits center. any suggestions?
by matthewgorman on Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:40 am
Sounds like the settings you had prior in Universal Control were reset by the power outage. Open up the UC mixer to verify.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by tomrip on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:59 pm
i hate to sound like a total noob, but i never set anything up in universal control, it worked right out of the box, i open it, but do not see anything out of the ordinary
by tomrip on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:15 pm
i got it. so i have two interfaces. i just turned the other one on, and redid my daw. in universal control it showed the output of the daw playing on just track one. now it showed track 1 and 2. i locked them together, and glorious stereo is back. thanks for the replies.
by matthewgorman on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:02 pm
:thumbup:

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

5 posts
Page 1 of 1