2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

We are currently using electric drums at my church and are not fully pleased with the samples in the Pearl brain. We are wanting to use either Steven Slate Drums or Addictive Drums for samples until the Pearl Mimic Pro comes out in the next few months.

I love Slates Sound, but Addictive Drums 2 will actually work better for live purposes because of how the mapping is done.

What I would like to do is use the Stand Alone version of AD and send the separate drums out of the 10 available outputs on the FireStudio Project.

If that is not possible, I am fine running Logic Pro X or Studio One for routing purposes, setting AD or Slate up as a Multitimbral Instrument, and sending the outputs that way.

When I currently try to do it, I am only getting stereo output. I cannot get the Kick to go out of input 1, Snare out of input 2, etc.....

I am positive this is my lack of understanding of how Universal Control works rather than any limitation by the interface.

Please help.

Thanks,

Computer Build with i5 Sandy Bridge, 8 Gb ram, 1.5 TB of 720 rpm storage.
Windows 7 x64
Studio One 3.1 (x64)
Presonus Firestudio Project
ART Pro MPA ii (Modded)
FMR Audio RNC
Multitudes of Plugs - All things Slate, Waves, iZotope
by brentrains on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:17 am
One other thing....

The computer build in my signature is not the computer we are using.
We are using the following spec'd computer.

MacBook Pro
2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
macOS Sierra v10.12.2

Latest versions of Logic Pro X, Studio One 3, Slate Drums, and Addictive Drums 2

Computer Build with i5 Sandy Bridge, 8 Gb ram, 1.5 TB of 720 rpm storage.
Windows 7 x64
Studio One 3.1 (x64)
Presonus Firestudio Project
ART Pro MPA ii (Modded)
FMR Audio RNC
Multitudes of Plugs - All things Slate, Waves, iZotope

2 posts
Page 1 of 1