3 posts
Page 1 of 1
With the Firestudio Project it has 8 analog line outs, could I send 6 of those outs to the HP60 and use them with Cubase Pro 8.5's Control Room to create 6 cue mixes for headphones?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! :)

Mac Pro 3.32 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, OS X 10.10.2, 8 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ECC, Presonus Firepod/FP10, Cubase Pro 8, Presonus Monitor Station, Presonus HP60
by matthewgorman on Wed May 04, 2016 2:58 pm
They would be mono, but you should be able to do it. Not sure of the Cubase functionality. You may need to involve Universal Control.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by drumhead54 on Wed May 04, 2016 6:27 pm
Thanks,
Cubase Pro 8.5 has a feature called the Control Room which allows for different cue mixes. I've watched several tutorials on YouTube, I can't figure it out with the Firestudio Project and the HP60. The device setup in Cubase Pro shows the FSP as having 8 Mic inputs SPDIF L & R, and 10 outputs. Universal Control shows the same. In the Control Room setup dialog I can add up to 4 Cue I don't see a limit on the headphones I can setup. But I also have the Personus Monitor Station connected in my setup. So I kinda confused on how I can set this all up to have different headphone mixes using all that I have.
This is one of the videos I watched on Youtube: https://youtu.be/PiLRGsNI9U0

Mac Pro 3.32 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, OS X 10.10.2, 8 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ECC, Presonus Firepod/FP10, Cubase Pro 8, Presonus Monitor Station, Presonus HP60

3 posts
Page 1 of 1