1 post
Page 1 of 1
When I first opened and connected this project, I took a working mic and cable, and checked all inputs. Three of eight did not work properly. Through a series of reboots (can't remember exactly how), they all cleared up and all were working fine.

Fast forward to today, when I actually want to record something, I connected my 8 direct (line) outs from my Mackie board to the 8 inputs. Channel one is not working. If you turn the input all the way up, you get a low distorted signal. The rest of the 8 work fine. I took the line out of channel 1, and plugged it into channel 2, and it worked fine on channel two, so it's not the board or the cable I'm using. I did that all they way down and it worked on 2-8. (So the Direct Out One of the mackie, and the associated cable worked on channels 2-8, just to clarify)

Tried rebooting. Tried cold starting Project. Tried unplugging and replugging in the firewire cable.

Tried everything, but cannot get this to work. But this is the same symptom as when I first got it.

Any ideas? Thanks for anything.

Johnny 12fretter

Intel Xeon Dual E5345 2.33Ghz
16 gig RAM
64 Bit x64 Windows 10
VT6315 Firewire

1 post
Page 1 of 1