2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi all. I've read the other red light problems here and all the connection issues with the FSP. I just received mine today brand new, and right out of the box it's giving me trouble.

I'm using a bilingual 400-800 cable, Mac OS El Capitan all up to date. I did all the driver uninstall and reinstall methods. I changed my app security preferences. All the start up methods. Nothing. Solid red light all the time. Even when I completely unplug the cable, it doesn't even flash blue and red. It's still solid red. When I start it up, it does flash blue for a second and the input meter lights flash but then right back to solid red. I tried calling support but they're closed until Monday. Any suggestions or help? It's driving me insane because I just want to use this thing without sending it back.

I also tried it with an iMac I have running Mavericks, and I used the drivers for that OS, and it won't connect to it either. Solid red light when the cable is plugged in and even when no cable is attached.
by allanlacayo on Mon May 02, 2016 3:55 pm
Hoy men I'm on that same situation! Anything seems to fix the problem, I'm thinking that interface match the garbage :twisted: :twisted:

2 posts
Page 1 of 1