5 posts
Page 1 of 1
PLEASE HELP!

I Recently Purchased A FireStudio Mobile Interface.

My Late 2011 Macbook Pro Running Mountain Lion OSX 10.85 Is Not Recognizing The Interface.

I Have A Brand New 800 Firewire Cable W/ 9-pin-to-6-pin adapter Connecting The Interface To The Macbook.

I Installed The 1.7.2 Universal Control Driver And Still Haven't Seen Any Sign Of The Device On My Mac (Looked In Finder, Disk Utility, Logic & Audio Midi Setup).

The Interface Lights Up And Flashes Red & Blue But My Mac Is Not Recognizing The Device.

I Am Curious To Wether The Interface Is Faulty Or My Computer Is Not Compatible With This Device.

I Would Really Love To Get This Interface Working On My Computer. Any Suggestions? Please Help! I Just Dropped Over 200$ On This Interface!

NOTE *I Tried This Device On A Friends Macbook Pro Using The Same Firewire Chord. His Macbook Pro Was Running OS X Yosemite. His Computer Didn't Recognize The Interface Either.*
by arizonazervas on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:31 pm
Someone Has To Have Some Advice... Anyone?
by matthewgorman on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:34 pm
Not all firewire cables are the same. The 6-9 pin cable has to be "bilingual" for it to work, and if its not it could cause exactly what you are describing. Should say it right on the packaging.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by arizonazervas on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:18 pm
I got my bilingual cable in the mail today... As of now i reset my computer from all presonus software... What driver do i need to download if i use a macbook pro running Mountain Lion OS X 10.8.5 ??
by matthewgorman on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

5 posts
Page 1 of 1