9 posts
Page 1 of 1
I dint have problem before , but in last 2 months my FS Mobile connects and disconnects every 1 or 2 hours ..... is really annoying .

I Use iMac ( mid 2011 )

I try to connect the SC firewire to firewire and firewire to thunderbolt ... ( same problem )

Help Someone

Vlada
by matthewgorman on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:09 am
I try to connect the SC firewire to firewire and firewire to thunderbolt ... ( same problem )

Not sure what SC means. Can you provide more details on how everything is connected?

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by Vlada Asanin on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:03 am
SoundCard :)

Well FireStudioMobile is conected right now firewire to firewire , i also try firewire to thunderbolt ..

Maybe the problem are new drivers , im not shure if this started since i change a drivers ( i install the newest one ) ?¿?
by matthewgorman on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:49 am
Drivers are dependant on your operating system, which at this point I don't know what that is. Also, the type of firewire connection is important. Are you connecting firewire 400 (what the FSM has) to firewire 800 on the mac? If yes, you need to be certain that the cable used is rated as bilingual (same goes when using the tb adapter). If the cable is not bilingual, this could be the result.

Matt

S1Pro V5
by Vlada Asanin on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:21 am
i have a Lacie 400 to 800 cable , maybe is broken i will try to conect sound card with some other source to what happends .

Thank You
by matthewgorman on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:41 am
Most of the reviews I saw of that cable (the flat cable design) point to the cable being your problem. It seems to be very sensitive and drops connection.

Make sure that you purchase a bilingual cable. If it doesn't specifically state bilingual in the product description, find one that does.

Matt

S1Pro V5
by Vlada Asanin on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:08 am
Thank You Matthew

Will try and let you know :)

Vlada
by Vlada Asanin on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:50 am
One quick ...

Shoud the light ( blue one ) be ON in case that i didn't plugged FIrewire cable ...

Shoud be ON , just with adapter ?

Vlada
by matthewgorman on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:44 am
The light will be red if not connected to pc, and solid blue if connected and synced. Any blinking of the lights, or alternating red means the unit is not synced.

Matt

S1Pro V5

9 posts
Page 1 of 1