11 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have a problem with my Presonus Studio One 2 free. I don't have any MIDI keyboards so I use QWERTY instead of MIDI keyboard. But the problem is that Studio One is getting a signal from my QWERTY, but there is no sound. I have already closed all the others programs that could interrupt the signal but even though there is no sound.

If someone could help me, I would be very thankful. ;)
by matthewgorman on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:29 pm
Moving this to the S1 Free area.

You need to have an instrument selected on the track, with a sound selected, and make sure the monitor button is selected on that track.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by jakaarh on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:48 pm
Thank you, but I have done all those thing and still nothing. Just one question: what did you mean with 'a sound selected'?
by matthewgorman on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:53 pm
If you have say Presence as the instrument, try to select one of the preset sounds to see if you get anything.

Matt

S1Pro V5
by jakaarh on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:01 pm
I'm sorry but I don't find any preset sounds. Where shoul I look for them? On Presence?
by matthewgorman on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:03 pm
Yes. You can drag a preset directly from the browser, or there is a drop down menu at the top of the presence gui. Do you see anything there?

Matt

S1Pro V5
by jakaarh on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:11 pm
I don't think I have any preset sounds on free version, because I can see the drop down menu but there are no presets, only default. And in browser I also can't see any preset sounds. Or am I searching on a wrong place? Thank you anyway.
by matthewgorman on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:21 pm
Ok. Go to the S1 start page. At the top, select StudioOne menu. Then look for installation and select. Then check the box for download from user account. That should bring up all the content that comes with Free. See if there are any soundsets in there, and download them. Then check to see if you have presets.

Matt

S1Pro V5
by jakaarh on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:35 pm
YEEEES! I dowloaded some preset sound and now I have a lot of them. And the most important: SOUND WORKS! :D :D :D Thank you soooo much. ;)
by matthewgorman on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:58 pm
Off you go then Enjoy. Use the presets as a starting point, and then you can dial in your sound from there. If you stumble onto something nice, save that as a preset.

Matt

S1Pro V5
by frankfrench on Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:20 pm
I've looked at all the videos and read all the information, but my midi keyboard does not make any sound when connected directly to the computer by usb cable. It does work when the blue tooth connection is made, but the latency problem makes for a significant delay on the audio signal.

Why does audio come through with the bluetooth connection , but not with the direct usb connection? The midi monitor shows there is signal, but I get no sound when connecting instruments, again only with usb cable
The sound is fine, although delayed with bluetooth connection routed through midi studio.

11 posts
Page 1 of 1