4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I think the decision to require a certain registration level in order to post questions in these forums is a horrible, HORRIBLE decision. Here's why.

1. I'm using the free version of Studio One. If it does what I need, I will purchase the Professional edition. What better way for me to find out than to be able to post questions where the most people are available to discuss?

2. Clearly, the goal is to sell more software. It makes more sense for users of the free edition to get deeper involved in these discussion as that will make them more likely to buy. Alienating them from the discussion does not help people over to your camp!

3. And most important, if you are going to make this limitation, for God's sake have a button to post a new topic but have it take me to a page that explains these rules to me! I read about how to post a message in the FAQ, I provided all sorts of personal information to completely my registration and still nothing. Only after extensive Googling was I able to find out about this. This causes an enormous amount of frustration, and can that can translate to ill will against PreSonus.

C'mon guys, a little common sense please.
by SwitchBack on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:05 am
I feel for your loss(?). A very one-sided story though.

Consider the alternative, to open these forums to every man and his dog. That would, in no time, clutter the topics with all things not related and every question repeated over and over. It is good to have this initial threshold, forcing potential customers to read before they write. Remember that in all likelihood questions new/potential users may have have been asked before.

So my friendly advice to you is to do a bit of searching, read what others wrote, watch videos, and make the most of your completely free first experience with Studio One.
by mwright137 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:55 am
If you have Studio One Free or Demo registered to your account, you should be able to post in the Studio One Free and Demo Support area. That's what it's there for.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by philangus on Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:42 am
Yes, you simply need to register for an account.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1