8 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have used S1 with another computer that died quite a while back. I bought a new laptop and loaded it up. Got a new interface as well since my old Focusrite was not working well anymore. When I open S1 without the M-Track Duo plugged in, it seems fine and reacts very fast, but as soon as the M-Track Duo is plugged in, S1 starts going from a regular mouse arrow to the circle like it is buffering, or working on something. If I unplugged the interface, it stops. Does the same if the interface is plugged in when I open S1. Tried deleting and reloading the driver for the M-Track from a newer download, and nothing. Uninstalled and reinstalled S1 and nothing. This is the first time to try to use this interface. Did I get a bad interface maybe? Not sure if this is interface or software related, but thinking probably more the interface.

Very noob of my, I'm sure with my wording. I've usually had someone else running the board when I have been recording before, but I have successfully recorded on Studio One with my old computer and interface.

Thank you!

Windows 11 Home, M-Audio M-track Duo, Laptop with 8gb ram, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U and Radeon graphics.
by Trucky on Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:56 am
Welcome to the Forum!

What specific version of the M-Audio M-Track Duo driver are you running?
Are you plugging it directly in to a USB port (not an external USB hub) on your computer?
Have you contacted M-Audio support to report this issue?

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by randalbarnette on Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:01 am
The driver is 1.0.3 which is the newest one according to the website for M-Audio. Plugged directly into the USB port. I haven't contacted them yet incase someone here had seen this issue before. I had actually bought this unit over a year ago and haven't had a chance to try to use it before.

Windows 11 Home, M-Audio M-track Duo, Laptop with 8gb ram, AMD Ryzen 5 7520U and Radeon graphics.
by randalbarnette on Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:03 am
Update. I purchased it 3 years ago. Just haven't needed to record anything for that long.

by randalbarnette on Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:06 pm
Without the interface plugged in, Studio One defaults to the internal microphone and works great without any latency or anything. Just can't really use that!

by Trucky on Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:43 pm
You posted this in Studio One Prime and Demo Community Support...
Are you running Studio One Prime and not Artist or Professional?

Have you optimized your computer for recording audio?
https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/windows-11-pc-optimization-for-recording/

Does audio work fine with the M-Audio M-Track Duo for other Windows programs?

Post screenshots of your Studio One audio setup and I/O settings using the" M-Audio M-Track Duo".

Attached are example screenshots that I need from you...

Attachments
Audio Device Setup.png
Studio One I-O.png

OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by randalbarnette on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:49 am
I did go through to optimize everything, and the audio does work for other windows programs. I am supposed to have the pro version, but it is coming up as Prime. I paid for the pro version, so I don't understand this. Maybe because it was loaded on a different computer when I purchased it. That computer died. I will try to get more screen shots with the M-Audio plugged in later today.

by Trucky on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:56 am
Do you see Studio One Professional in your My.PreSonus account?

If so, you just need to open Studio One and activate your Professional license (see attachment)...

Attachments
Activation.png

8 posts
Page 1 of 1