2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I usually use S1+/Sphere, but regularly cancel my subscription in periods where I cannot make music for some months.

Now I wanted to record a small idea with S1 Prime in one of these times. I have a Zoom R16 as audio device. It has 8 hardware inputs, but only numbers 5 and 6 have phantom power. I tried to use them and connected them input channels 1 or 2 in the I/O settings, which was possible, but no sound is coming in to a assigned track.

Isn't it possible to assign hardware inputs to one of the two provided input channes in S1 prime?

I also configured the Zoom R16 and a Novation Impulse 25 as Mackie Control, but none of them seems to work, while they worked perfectly with S1+. Isn't it possible to use external devices with S1 Prime?

thx Martin.
by Trucky on Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:33 am
Does the Zoom R16 have a compatible ASIO driver that your operating system and Studio One recognizes? If so, please post screenshots of your mixer and I/O audio settings in Studio One.

"Aux Channels for mixing external sources" are not supported in Studio One Prime.

Here's a Studio One comparison sheet (PDF) with the details:

https://www.fmicassets.com/sites/presonus.com/downloads/presonus_so6_compare_versions.pdf

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1