4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello, one question, every time I open S1 I get an error window from Steinberg Activation Manager saying that it cannot connect to the network with 2 options: exit and retry. I choose to exit, and the same window appears again, I choose to exit again, and then another window appears "no license found", "please enter a SpectraLayers 8.0 License an restart.

I don't know what Steinberg SpectraLayers has to do with Studio One, is it necessary to connect to the network and activate SpectraLayers?
by Trucky on Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:56 pm
Is Steinberg SpectraLayers installed on your computer?

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by Marthins on Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:05 pm
I had Steinberg Spectralayers installed, recently I uninstalled it and it didn't appear in Studio One anymore. But I don't understand why when opening any song from Studio One the message appeared that I had to activate Steinberg Spectralayers, it's the only DAW where this happens. In fact, I shouldn't have uninstalled Spectralayers, I did it so Studio One wouldn't bother me every time I open a song.
by viktorkestral on Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:43 am
Same issue, I think, for me. I have Cubase 12 as well with Spectralayer that S1 scans and see but in most of the case, it crashes when opening a project until I deactivate ARA plugins. Already contacted the support but with no result.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1