4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, SO5 won't load Korg's Wavestation. The VST is recognized in the instrument list on the right side, but many times when opening a song that has some track with Wavestation, SO5 gets stuck.
I posted the problem on the Korg forum, and they told me to install the latest update for fix it. So I installed the latest Wavestation update and after that seemed to work fine. But it has happened again. Sometimes SO5 loads Wavestation, but most of the times it doesn't.
I don't know if anyone on the forum has had the same thing. Greetings.

Studio One Demo versión 5.5.2.86528 - Windows 10 64bit

by garyshepherd on Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:30 am
I will test it - I had to download a Korg update - it was working last time I checked but will get back to you.

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7, 64 bit, Studio One 6.5 Professional (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Studio, Digital Performer 11.2, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.71, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
by garyshepherd on Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:36 am
I have Wavestation version 2.03 working fine in Studio One 5.5.2 - and it is VST2.

Please note that I may express opinions that are different from yours but I do not intend to cause offence.
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7, 64 bit, Studio One 6.5 Professional (always the latest) , Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Studio, Digital Performer 11.2, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.71, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
by Marthins on Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:23 pm
Knowing that it works fine for you, then I'll go over my setup.
Thanks.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1