1 post
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I'm running the trial of Studio One Professional (will be moving over from Sonar Plat).

I have everything working as I want and am very impressed - will be purchasing - but there is one problem I can't resolve:

I have several hardware controllers attached and I have successfully mapped them to control plug-in parameters. When the plug-in window's top right assigned controller field is yellow then the controller will control that plug-in i.e. in the focus mode. All the parameters are mapped just fine. I have one controller set up to control one plug-in and a different controller to control a second plug-in. I need both plug-ins on multiple tracks and when I switch between tracks and plug-ins, my two controllers follow the changes just fine.

I have now created a template with my default track and plug-in arrangements. Let's say it's this, with multiple instances two plug-ins across tracks:

Plug-in 1 Controller A (highlighted in yellow box)
Plug-in 2 Controller B (highlighted in yellow box)

The problem - whether I save the above as a template (or a new blank song), when I re-open that saved version the above assignments have not persisted e.g. they are now:

Plug-in 1 Controller A
Plug-in 2 Controller A
or
Plug-in 1 Controller B
Plug-in 2 Controller B

How do I get the controller assignments to stay with the plug-ins, when the song/template is saved?

Thanks

M

1 post
Page 1 of 1