3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Yes, this is the same title as another thread, with the same complaint.

I'm running the latest Studio One Prime on Windows 7, using a generic sound card that has S/PDIF in and out. It also has analog channels, and the mobo has the usual Realtek stuff, but all I really need is S/PDIF. In the Windows Sound control panel applet, all ports are configured for 48KHz 24-bit, allowing programs to take exclusive mode so that no mixing or resampling takes place. I have other software that works fine with all my sound ports.

But the only two drivers I can select in Studio One Prime are ASIO4ALL (the latest) and Windows Audio, both of which are locked to 44.1KHz. Over the years there have been lots of threads about this issue, here and elsewhere, and I've not found a solution in any of them. What do I do?
by scottyo7 on Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:54 pm
You also need to have the sample rate set in Studio One (S1). And that's found in the 'Song Setup' page. ;)

See this section in the manual... (press F1 to access manual from the 'Start Page'.
"Set Up Your Audio Device"

Disclaimer:
Studio One's reference manual is written for the Professional version of Studio One. If you are running the Artist or Producer version, please see the break down chart that explains what options are included in your version of Studio One.

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by matthewgorman on Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:25 pm
Sample rate is hardware. Doez the soundcard you are using have a settings app? That is where you would change the sample rate. Changing it anywhere else wo t matter if the device doesnt support it. By your description of a generic device, its not a given that 48.0 is supported.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

3 posts
Page 1 of 1