1 post
Page 1 of 1
Hello,
I did this in Cubase Elements 9.5 and I'm trying to do the same in Studio One 4 Pro:

- I load an instance of EastWest Play 6 (VST3) and assign an instrument to channel 1
- I assign a second instrument to channel 2 of the same instance
- I create a MIDI track and assign it to channel 2
- I modify the automation of the first track (e.g. CC 11) and only that track is affected (I select the parameter from the "MIDI Channel" folder)
- I modify the automation of the second track (e.g. CC 11) and only that track is affected

Now, with Studio One 4, I replicate the first steps using 2 instrument tracks, the first one using directly the play instrument on channel 1, then on the second track I select the same Play instrument and change the channel to 2.

I then type "A" to switch to automation and click "add / remove" to select the parameter, but I only have the "Audio" folder and then the list of all the MIDI parameters repeated multiple times, and it is impossible to tell to which channel they correspond to :cry:

Is there a better way of doing this?

Many thanks

edit:
It seems to work fine with the VST2 version of Play 6; using the VST2 I can see the "Midi" folder and select the MIDI param. for that specific channel

1 post
Page 1 of 1