7 posts
Page 1 of 1
First Time User. Have heard Studio one is a great program for myself as a hobbyist musician. My system is Windows 10 x64. I am just trying to get started with the demo version with the plan of purchasing if I can get the dang thing working. All updates are current. Drivers are installed for the Scarlett Solo device.

As per the screenshot, I've made sure the speaker configuration is set to Stereo (its the only option available)

And I have confirmed the sample rates of my recording and playback devices match.
Speakers - 24 bit, 44100 Hz (studio Quality)
Recording- 2 Channel, 24 bit 44100 Hz (studio Quality)

At this point, I'm banging my head on the wall after scouring over these forums to no avail. I've tried to set up an audio device on the Studio One home screen but receive the same prompts directing me to make sure the devices match and that the configuration is Stereo.

I'm assuming (and hoping) this is a simple fix for a total noob.

Attachments
Screenshot_(2).jpg
pic.PNG
by ranibrawner on Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:30 pm
I'm also a complete newb - gifted AudioBox iTwo Studio for Christmas. I'm having the same issue. Anytime I plug in my headphones it just gives an awful rattling sound, and I get the same pop-up - it can't open speakers, etc. I've tried disabling the speakers and microphone that are built into the computer. I've checked to make sure all the levels are the same.
Following in hopes you get an answer.
Good luck to us both!
by ranibrawner on Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:39 pm
Hey! I dug around some more and installed Universal Control, on their software page - It seems to have fixed my problems! Maybe it will help you. Good luck!
by rstotty on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:40 pm
Hmmm. Same setup/same problem. I dont see an option to download Universal Control.
by ryanmaurer on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:59 pm
I am also having the same problem. Exact same setup. Downloaded Universal Control but it has not fixed the problem.
by Skip Jones on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:06 pm
Anyone opened a support ticket?

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by mesperance on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:46 am
I just started seeing this same error last night. Anyone have more information? I have never seen this before.

Windows 10. I have universal controller installed.

7 posts
Page 1 of 1