6 posts
Page 1 of 1
this happen only in instrument tracks. in audio tracks it stay on. this happen with all midi VST. i use rapid composer which send several channels for bass, chord, drums. so i set the input of 3 tracks with a instrument to rapidcomposer and diffrent channels select. monitor need always switch on for this tracks. but when i click in mixer or console or timeline on another track in the current active track is monitor switch off.

another thing i see happen witch VST that have a builtin sequencer. for example addictive drums and other drums have that. i use only stereo out. when press mute on the addictive drum track, do not mute the builtin sequencer play. only in mixer mute work.

I look in prefs and see no settings to change that.

win 11 64 I5 8600K(6*4.1 GHZ) studio one V 5 pro
by Lawrence on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:22 am
by bennyr1 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:28 pm
this is not very usefull because need all set by hand. wy the monitor state can not save and when the track is deactivate restore as it was before. so when monitor was on on a track, and then select another the track monitor stay on.

by Lawrence on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:36 pm
Turn that setting off and leave it off. You only have to do it once.
by bennyr1 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:30 pm
I mean when switch it off, then i must every time i want play with my midikeyboard another track disable in current track monitor and enable it in new select track. this additional work.

by Lawrence on Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:37 pm
True. It. can't do both things at the same time or know all by itself which of those two things you may want it to be doing at any given time. Most options that switch things on and off are like that.

Maybe make an FR to make it an action so that you can bind it to a hot key to make it easier to turn it on and off. As it stands currently, it just is what it is.

6 posts
Page 1 of 1