3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I see this work for midi files, but not for audio files. I wish that the preview have simular reverb as the other tracks, so i need a track which have send to the main reverb. I can add in master track a reverb, but then i can not play good together a preview with my song. i think to support a track for wav play effects is not hard to program and help alot.

this is important, i look now in 3.5.4 but this is not enhance.

in other forums is thread feature request, i can not vote. users with studio one prime should allow to vote too, because if they not buy larger versions of studio one, they miss features. so when the features come, they maybe buy. i did not know if this get 3.x or i need wait for 4.x

My vote is too for drum editor and that expressions keys (leg/ mute) text can see in the note editor. studio one need only allow a text file with names that can load for every track. the name is then written on the keyboard keys in note editor. this is important too. studio one is not a cheap program, currently i own reaper, was much cheaper and have this features. but other features i like studio one more. so i stay on reaper and hope studio one get this features, then i buy

win 11 64 I5 8600K(6*4.1 GHZ) studio one V 5 pro
by niles on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:02 am
You can use an Audition channel for that. It's under Audio Device Input/Output Setup in the Studio One Reference Manual (Page 13 of the PDF).

OS: Windows 11 Pro | HW: Gigabyte Z690-UD-DDR4 • INTEL i7 12700K • 64GB • 3x EVO 860 • NVIDIA GT1030 (@WQHD) • RME AIO
by bennyr1 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:41 am
i try this, see screenshot, but there is no slider for the sub 1 output create. so i can not add effects . when i set audition to sub 1, then main slider show no level, when preview. but sound is output. only on right slider i can select Front L/R or Rear L/R . how can i create more slider that allow me select sub 1 ? when i create a bus slider i can choose main or some sidechains of instrument tracks. and on my instrument slider i can choose main or a sidechain or a bus.

EDIT: when i disable Cue Mix then i can choose sub1 in a Bus slider. But no signal reach the slider, so no effects can set. seem as there is a bug

EDIT2: i get it now working, thanks. the output button left need click, only then it show other outputs as the main. I report to support, that there seem a bug. it do not change output when try play another wav. only when play first a mid file and then again a wav it change

Attachments
bandicam 2017-12-14 13-20-19-098_resize.jpg

win 11 64 I5 8600K(6*4.1 GHZ) studio one V 5 pro

3 posts
Page 1 of 1