1 post
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I've just installed S1 on my machine and whenever I try starting it, it gives me the old "Studio One has stopped working" dialog where I only have the option of "Close program"

The startup screen itself gives me just 4 entries:
- Welcome to Studio One!
- Verifying User License...
- This copy is licensed to Alexander Hess
- Scanning Languages...

This happens both in "Prime" and "Demo" mode.

So far I've tried:
- Uninstall and Reinstall
- Uninstall, manually delete C:\ProgramData\PreSonus and %appdata%\PreSonus and Reinstall

I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608 64-bit on an i7-6850K and 32GB RAM. My Audio Interface is a Focusrite Scarlett 6i6

S1 does generate a crash dump in form of .dmp files in %appdata%\PreSonus, however opening them with WinDbg doesn't actually show anything useful.

The Studio One.log in %appdata%\PreSonus\Studio One 3 unfortunately is completely empty.

The fact that the last message is "Scanning Languages..." had me look into my Region & Language settings but the only language installed on my Win10 is "English (United States)" and my region is set to Ireland, so that should be fine.

Any ideas what else I could be checking? From what I've seen, S1 looks like it might be a really good alternative to booting up my Mac Mini to use Logic Pro X and I would really like to give it a shot.

1 post
Page 1 of 1