3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello, when I manually punch in on a midi track in order to fix a few notes mistake, Studio One creates a clip that fits the whole Bar and deletes notes before and after the punch in/out. Is this a bug? Or something I am doing wrong?
by pepesosa1 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:18 pm
Anyone?
by pepesosa1 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:24 pm
This thread is about the same issue, l would call it bug tho. viewtopic.php?p=109512
The bad thing is that they didn't fix it in the last update.
It stranges to me that nobody use midi recording in the way I do with Logic Pro, for instance.
Midi recording should work the same way that audio recording does. Later each one will be free to use it or edit mistakes in piano roll instead.
However I have discovered a workaround I hope ppl like me could find useful: if you place the loop locators to the right in an empty area of the main window where there is nothing recorded yet. Activating loop in transport bar you can punch in/out midi tracks or even audio and midi tracks together and like by magic the midi clips gotcropped by content in the same way that audiotracks. Even if you just play a single midi note, a thiny clip will be created. The down side is you can't use the loop record mode meanwhile.  :hunf:

3 posts
Page 1 of 1