5 posts
Page 1 of 1
After days of wasted effort and frustration I finally recognized the problem with using StudioOne-3. It was trying to use the Output side of the interface for both output and input. Tried reporting the bug, only to be blown off because this is a Prime version. News flash, Presonus: If I can't get your demo to work I'm far less than likely to spend any money on an upgrade.
Contacted their Distributors, who gave me Travis' direct number, and he was also only interested in the PROBLEM after he had confirmed my company's dealership status. No, you guys got that backwards. When you have this level of problem, if you are not responsive, you won't get our business either.

Summary: It only recognizes the OUTPUT side, even though the Mac recognizes both input 1-4 and output 1-4.

MacBook Pro i7 2.8 ghz 16 gb RAM, SSD startup
Resident Audio 4 Lightning interface
A long list of other gear nobody really cares about
Studio One 3 Professional

Your friendly neighborhood Taylor, Alvarez/Yairi, and Journey dealer. Let me know if ya need a deal on an acoustic guitar!
by johnyezeguielian on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:07 am
Solution was to create an Aggregate Interface and use it.

Your friendly neighborhood Taylor, Alvarez/Yairi, and Journey dealer. Let me know if ya need a deal on an acoustic guitar!
by klypeman on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:19 am
Just one Question, why do you rage about this in Prime and Demo when you got SO3 Professional Curios :)

Windows 10 64bit Home, Studio One 3.5.1 Pro, Cubase 9 Pro, Logic, Pro Tools, MacBook Pro, 24.4.2, 2 Projects, Firestudio 2626, Firestudio Mobile, Mackie MCU, Softtube Console 1, All Steinberg CMC´s, Yamaha SY 55, DSI Mopho, Novation Impulse 49, KRK Rokits 6´s, KRK VXT 8´s, SE Electronics HP6, SM Audio Mpatch 2.0+ 2.1, CME 61, Nocturn 25, UAD Plugins Galore, TC Voicelive Touch, Faderport, UAD Apollo Twin Duo, Satellite Quad, Quad PcIe, Warm Audio 76, JoeMeek MC2, DBX 266XS. TC C300x3, M350, Yamaha REV 7.
by johnyezeguielian on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:44 pm
Too busy trying to get it all to play nicely together to figure out there were different groups. :P

by scottyo7 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:23 pm
Ah geez,
I had hoped for some useful info on Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces but instead wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this useless info. :roll:
Oh well. ;)

*ASUS G75VX, i7 3820QM; 16GB; 2 Samsung 840 SSD's; NVIDIA GTX 670MX. Win 8.1. PreSonus FP10; Thunderbolt-FireWire 800 iface (TI Chipset). USB 3.0 ports.
S1 Pro v3.5.1; EZDrummer 2.1.4; Synths: Alchemy, Air Music Technology Suite & Helm; Melodyne Studio 4.1.1.011; & Ozone 5 (all 64bit).
Akai MPK249. Carvin, ESP, Ibanez & Martin guitars. POD HD500 & an E-bow. Rode NT1; Shure SM58. Faderport; KRK Rokit 8 Studio Monitors.

My Band: https://soundcloud.com/2guyzinabasement/tracks
My Songs: https://soundcloud.com/user-830723604

5 posts
Page 1 of 1