7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello

I am trying to use the Pro Eq that already comes installed with studio one prime, but every time I try to drag and drop it into the inserts of the track nothing happens, same with the compressor and gate.
by sirmonkey on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm
Pro EQ and Compressor don't come with S1 Prime, actually. Here's the layout of what features come with each version: http://studioone.presonus.com/compare-versions
* The way that they show up in the effect tab can make it seem like they are available, but in Prime, they are basically there to remind you of what's available in an upgrade.

* The Channel Strip has a very basic EQ and 3 band EQ. It's not as versatile as Pro-EQ and the full Compressor, but it does have its uses.

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic, and too many plugins.
by stevecohn on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:34 pm
I'm new to S1 and having just spent over an hour trying to get ProEQ working before consulting this forum I'm seriously thinking of dumping Studio One - why on earth show things that are not available? Have these guys never heard of UX ie user experience - how to make enemies of people who give you money... not a good idea.
by lawrencefarr on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:45 am
@stevecohn: You probably should have mentioned that you purchased the Pro Plugin Bundle for Prime, which includes Pro EQ: https://shop.presonus.com/products/soft ... ins-Bundle

We're not sure how you are not aware that you made that purchase (those things are not included with Prime unless you buy them) and that Pro EQ should be working for you with that add-on, but if it's not working, please make a support ticket.

Studio One Technical Support | QA
------------------------------------------------
Issue Reporting Add-On - Version 4.3.0
------------------------------------------------
Kontakt 6 | MOTU Mach 5 | Spitfire BBCSO Core & Albion One | Cinematic Studio Solo Strings | Vienna Synchron Prime | Cinesamples Musio | NI Session Horns Pro | Toontrack EZ Drummer, EZ Bass,& EZ Keys | Relab LX480 Complete | Soundtoys Little Plate & Echoboy
by sirmonkey on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:09 pm
Steve Cohn,

So, you have Studio One Prime? Which is the totally FREE, NOT paid for version of Studio One? Which has unlimited tracks and "limited" features..... with NO MONETARY CONTRIBUTION on your part? And you're complaining?

What an absolute gem you are.

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic, and too many plugins.
by MattStreppone on Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:36 pm
Is the Pro Plug-ins Bundle for Prime compatible with Windows 11 Pro? I'm looking at the tech specs and I only see 7, 8.1, and 10.
by MattStreppone on Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:01 pm
Update. I spoke with tech support and they confirmed that the bundle is compatible with Windows 11.

7 posts
Page 1 of 1