4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

I am one step away from ditching LPX for S1 (loving the demo so far) but the only thing stopping me is the way scrolling with the 'mouse wheel', or in my case the trackpad is.

I am so used to years of Logic scrolling the other way that I cannot just change my brain to the way S1.

To clarify what I mean, when you hold down command and scroll with two fingers to zoom horizontally or vertically.

I tried Reaper out as well recently and they have the option 'Reverse vertical/ horizontal scroll' which is what I am after here.

Am I missing a really obvious setting or is there really no way to reverse this in S1?

Many thanks
by Steve Carter on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:35 am
Hello Jack...
Are you on a mac?
If so there should be a setting in OSX preferences to change the scroll direction for the pad - you could try that!
Regards...

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by jackmatthias on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:28 am
Hi Steve,

I am on mac and whilst changing the scroll direction does fix specifically this, it then makes all my other scrolls inverted!

Thanks for the suggestion though
by antonyakle on Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:28 pm
I 100% agree, this is the only thing holding me back from ditching LPX for S1 and it seems like an easy enough fix for them to make.
Having the scrolling the way it currently is just completely buckles the feel and workflow of getting around my project. Also I don’t know why but S1’s Command + Scroll to expand tracks is ridiculously sensitive. And again in any other program on my computer my mouse settings are fine, so it’s not a system preference adjustment that needs to be made.

Please fix this presonus! <3

4 posts
Page 1 of 1