16 posts
Page 1 of 1
hi, what am I missing ? Would that feed become available once I upgrade from demo to Pro ?

thanks
by -Luis- on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:45 am
Demos and Tutorials are a separate installer that you can get from your "my.presonus" or using the installation menu inside Studio One.
by charlesmonteiro on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:01 am
thanks
I do see the videos under my.presonus and I can click on them and view them, however I don't see an install for them. Also under the installation menu a number of downloads are available but there is nothing listed for tutorials/ videos.
by matthewgorman on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:17 am
I think it is the first item listed in the S1 installation. In your user account, below the listings for sounds and loops, there is an item for extra downloads, and there is a tab in that section labeled Demo's and Tutorials.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by -Luis- on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:38 am
It seems that the Demos and Tutorials are not available for the demo version ( they don't show in my account) but I can see a download link in all other versions, Prime, Artist and Professional.
by charlesmonteiro on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:47 am
fair enough, I am totally sold on Studio One anyhow, although a part of me wants to milk the free demo to the last day :)
by matthewgorman on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:54 am
charlesmonteiro wrotefair enough, I am totally sold on Studio One anyhow, although a part of me wants to milk the free demo to the last day :)

Depends on how many days you have left, but waiting may not be a bad thing. Holidays are coming, so sale prices may be coming along with it.

Matt

S1Pro V5
by charlesmonteiro on Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 pm
I'm going to take advantage of their cross grade offer since I do own other DAWs, that's about 100 bucks off , I'm guessing the holiday promos won't beat that
by mikenordin on Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:29 am
Jumping in here because while I can click the download, it simply downloads a zip file into an "installer" directory in my Studio One data folder under my documents folder (Win. 10). It doesn't actually install anything in the application though. Nothing shows in the Start page of the application and the tutorials are just PNG pictures. How do you actually install this content so that it shows in the Start page?

Thanks in advance...

MSI P65 Creator, Intel i9, 32 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce RTX Studio, Windows 11 Pro (64 Bit), Audiobox 44VSL and Focusrite 8i6, JBL LSR305, Studio One Pro Version 5, trying to upgrade to 6
by charlesmonteiro on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:13 am
what are u clicking on ? Demo's for example auto load upon being clicked on my Mac
by matthewgorman on Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:00 am
mikenordin wroteJumping in here because while I can click the download, it simply downloads a zip file into an "installer" directory in my Studio One data folder under my documents folder (Win. 10). It doesn't actually install anything in the application though. Nothing shows in the Start page of the application and the tutorials are just PNG pictures. How do you actually install this content so that it shows in the Start page?

Thanks in advance...

Not sure what you mean?

Matt

S1Pro V5
by charlesmonteiro on Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:20 am
mikenordin wroteJumping in here because while I can click the download, it simply downloads a zip file into an "installer" directory in my Studio One data folder under my documents folder (Win. 10). It doesn't actually install anything in the application though. Nothing shows in the Start page of the application and the tutorials are just PNG pictures. How do you actually install this content so that it shows in the Start page?

Thanks in advance...

"while I can click the download"

what are you downloading ? A demo / tutorial ? which one ?
by jeffhoward1 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:09 pm

Thanks in advance...

Having same problem...u explained perfect. When u download everything for studio one like effects and plug ins, the demos go to an installer folder inside the studio one folder , which contains all effects, songs, etc that gets downloaded and used inside the studio one application. everything else is showing up inside the studio one application but the demos and vids, which I have downloaded along with all other software that comes with studio one pro. Why aren't these files being imported into studio one. When I manually go in and click on one of the demos it opens up in studio one and shows all the recordings and mix but is then missing the audio files themselves....help
by Lawrence on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:53 am
Drop the zip file onto the Studio One UI to install it;
by nurulyasmina on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:16 am
Lawrence wroteDrop the zip file onto the Studio One UI to install it;

It worked! Thank you so much🙏
by garyschaff on Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:07 am
As a new user, this took me a VERY long time to find this. Through.multiple responses.and posts, this was the only one to work for me. Find the demos and tutorials zip file hidden in the installer folder, and just drag and drop into the Studio One start page. It extracts and is now fully displayed in the Demos & Tutorials

16 posts
Page 1 of 1