4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I am just trying out Presonus Studio One trial with Melodyne Editor. For some reason, when I click the button "Activate Trial Mode..." in Melodyne, the dialog box just disappears and nothing more happens. The blobs are still gray in the Melodyne interface.

Is there anyone who can you figure out what is wrong?

Best regards,
Sven

phpBB [audio]
by svenhedlund on Fri May 29, 2015 10:06 pm
So I contacted Celemony support and they were impressingly quick to respond! The solution they gave me (on Windows 7) was to

* Restart the PC
* Once the computer has booted again open “Melodyne singletrack” as the first software by making a right-click on its program file and select “run as administrator”
* go to its menu entry HELP -> LICENSE
* Activate the trial period from there

Everything seems to work like it should now! :-)

phpBB [audio]
by bennyr1 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:07 am
I have the studio one pro demo active, but how can i test, what melodyne essential can do ?. when i choose a audiofile, and choose edit with melodyne, there come a message to install it. But i can not download it. For melodyne there is a demo, but the Demo is the full Editor version. I see no essential demo for melodyne, so i can not test what melodyne essential can do in studio one

win 11 64 I5 8600K(6*4.1 GHZ) studio one V 5 pro
by matthewgorman on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:46 am
You are probably going to have to demo editor, and make note of the features for each version while trying it. There is a reduced toolkit for essentials, and no polyphonic analysis among others.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

4 posts
Page 1 of 1