7 posts
Page 1 of 1
S1 Midi Editor.png
Hello

In Midi Editor I find the vertical zoom range to be a bit limited in terms of enlarging. Is there a way to zoom in a bit more?
Thank you.

Studio One 6 - Windows 10
by Trucky on Wed May 17, 2023 7:20 am
You can open the Editor maximum in it's own window.
Then hold [Ctrl] and zoom with the mouse to enlarge vertical view.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by Marthins on Wed May 17, 2023 7:36 am
Thanks for the answer, but I already knew that, I had already used CTRL+Mouse, but I can't zoom in more vertically than what appears in the image I attached.

My question is, is there a way to expand more?
I want to enlarge more than what appears in my image, or in yours, but I can't. Seems limited

Greetings.
by Trucky on Wed May 17, 2023 8:18 am
Not aware of how to "expand vertical view even more" but feel free to submit a feature request here:

https://answers.presonus.com/tag/feature+request

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by Marthins on Wed May 17, 2023 1:03 pm
Thanks, I already asked.
by maxmorallo on Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:00 pm
hold alt when you double click the part you want to view in the edit window and it'll automatically resize.

-also here's a macro you can use that'll get an ideal zoom size in edit window using zoom to loop commands and data zoom:

edit|autoscroll state"0"
transport|loop selection activate ""
zoom|zoom to loop state""
transport|toggle loop state"1"
zoom|data zoom in
edit|autoscroll state "1"
by Marthins on Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:19 pm
Hi maxmorallo, I have discovered that with ALT+SHIFT you can select the part you want and it gets bigger.
I take note of the macro. Thank you!

7 posts
Page 1 of 1