How do I move bar 1 in the ruler so that it starts at the beginning of my song.
If i start a few bars in at the beginning leaving time for a count or intro or whatever I end up starting on bar 9 for example can i just move the bar/grid so that bar 1 is at bar 9?
Quick answer. No. No ability to redefining where bar one is.
As a side note, the pre-count ability in the metronome counts off before beat one.
Make sure to set the Start marker to where the song actually start for rendering reasons.
Here is the work around that I do when I want Notion or Studio One to start at the correct bar or zero.
1) I use the splice tool to set the start and end of the track as a loop.
2) I right click the track or tracks that I want to copy. Left click and then hold shift to add multiple tracks one left click at a time and then right click and left click copy.
3) I start a new song in Studio One.
4) Right click in open tracks and paste.
5) You now have a song starting at zero.
6) Save before going back to your original song to maybe copy and paste more tracks to your new song that all start at zero.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest