4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Greetings,
Please help me with the following scenario:
I have Studio One 2 Professional installed on computer(A). I just purchased a new computer (B) and also purchased the upgrade to Studio One 6 Professional. Can I download and install the upgrade to computer (B) without having Studio One 2 installed on (B)? Thank you.
by SwitchBack on Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:02 am
Hi and welcome to this forum :)

Sure you can, 'upgrades' exist in your account (wrt. the initial version of Studio One you acquired) but the installer is complete in itself. You probably want to install the legacy sound sets too, allowing you to open V2 songs more easily in V6.
by jedi711 on Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:21 am
Thank you Switchback for the response. So with that being said, would I have to install each file individually(see attached) or is their an easier way to install them all in bulk? Also, when I install these files, will they be placed in the same corresponding locations as their Studio Live 6 counterparts? Thank you.

Attachments
Presonus Studio One 2.PNG
Studio One 2 Professional downloads
by SwitchBack on Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:48 am
When you install V6 it will install the app and all necessary support content. First time you run V6 you'll sign in and activate V6, then select Studio One Installation to install Melodyne and further additional packages you want. One of the categories is Legacy and Compatibility where you'll find the sound sets familiar from say V2. You can go through the lists, tick what you need and click Install. Then go mow the lawn, paint the fence, ... ;)

4 posts
Page 1 of 1