4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
is there any way to save multiple tracks as a Template? Or something like a folder template. Also When I create an Impact instrument with multiple outputs and save it as template and recall it in another session all the tracks and outputs appear but they are not labled. Is there a way to do this?

I would need this function because my midi keyboard sends out to low midi signal and to boost it I need another plugin. So I need two tracks. One for the booster and one for the Instrument. then I have to route the output from the one to the other to get the right results. Best way would obviously be to have the function to put third party plugins in the note FX as Well for Audio. Something you can do in reaper easily. So to have something like an input FX and then the normal insert FX. But for now I have to set up two tracks and route them as described but I have to do this every time and it would be cool if I just could save it as template.

thanks for answers

Attachments
3.png
by sirmonkey on Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:12 am
You should try NoteMapper by CodeFN42. It can take incoming midi notes, and do
all kinds of things, including adjusting the midi velocity by a percentage that you choose.
Also has velocity scaling. And you can put this right on the instrument track.
http://www.codefn42.com/notemapper/

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic, and too many plugins.
by pascalwinterle on Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:20 am
Thanks but I have this one already. the problem is that you can't put an fx before a vst! except for the note fx which doesn't include plugins from others than presonus... that's why I need to make a second track and route the outcoming signal to the vst...
by sirmonkey on Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:23 pm
Now I see that the Notemapper is actually an instrument, and so is Veloscaler.
Anyway, what MIDI controller do you have? Maybe the sensitivity/output levels
can be adjusted.

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic, and too many plugins.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1