1) Go to the top of the Forum and click PreSonus Answers link
2) If you are already logged in to your My.Presonus you will see your avatar in the top right. If you are not already logged in to your My.PreSonus account then click Log In to My.PreSonus at the top right and log in.
3) Click go back on your browser (3-4 times) to go back to the Answers page
4) Click Ask a Questions in the top menu of Presonus Questions & Answers
5) Read the notice for FR and Questions then Enter your FR name or Question
6) Select the correct category from the drop-down list. <== Important
7) Add further explanations and Submit. <== Important
For HELP Read the Manual.
2) Create a SUPPORT TICKET. "Select Submit a Request".
3) For Comunity Help add your specs to your SIGNATURE AND.
Include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce
Detailed how to HERE.
My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS:Win 10 64-bit, 12 Core i7: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 40" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24, Quantum, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6,Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro 4.0, Reaper 5.9, Sonar Platinum
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest