7 posts
Page 1 of 1
Over the last three years or so, I've been bookmarking courses and tutorials for Studio One versions 2 and 3. Given how many newcomers there are on the Studio One forums, I thought it a good time to share a list of the ones I've found so far. Perhaps other long-time S1 users would care to share any they know of. Almost all of them are YouTube channels; just one (Groove3) is an external pay-for site, but I consider it to be the best.

Full courses
Quanta - Extremely detailed course
Obedia - Older but still good

And the paid-for site
Groove3
Since most of what's in version 3 is the same as version 2, you can start out watching the version 2 videos then catch up with the new features in the later videos. There are lots of Studio One-related content on this site. It's a goldmine for newcomers.

Tutorials
All of these sites have a good number of tutorials on various subjects and some might even have enough to constitute almost a full course. They've changed and added content over the years, but it's a good list for dipping into or for finding videos on particular topics.
Presonus
Jeff Pettit
Johnny Geib
Studio One Expert
Craftmaster Productions https:/
KsndDEF
Crossbeats Music Production
audioczarnet
Bill Edstrom
Joe Gilder Music

Garry Knight
Studio One 3 Professional
Melodyne Editor 4, NI Komplete 11
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 audio interface
Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 16 GB RAM, Core i5
Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Core i7, 8GB RAM, 128 GB SSD
Nektar Impact LX49+, Samson Graphite 25, and Korg microKey 25 MIDI controllers
Novation ZeRO SL MkII mixing control surface
Korg nanoKontrol 2 mixing control surface
Reaper, Logic Pro X, GarageBand
https://soundcloud.com/garryknight
by 60s Pop Man on Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:10 pm

M1 Mini (16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) / macOS 13.6 / S1 6.5 Pro / Melodyne 5 Editor / Notion 6.8.4 / Faderport 8, Eris 5
by Bbd on Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:46 pm
Really great Gary to see these links. Thanks much. Very kind of you to take the time!

CSseye: good work thanks much!

:thumbup:

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by miked7 on Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:54 pm
I've really been enjoying the Friday Tip of the Week Presonus Blog. Lot's of cool ideas!

http://blog.presonus.com/index.php/cate ... -the-week/

---- - ----
Studio One Pro 6.5 | Apollo Twin Duo USB | Win10 | AMD Ryzen 3 | 32GB RAM | SSDs
SoundCloud | Project 9732 | Komplex 2
by 60s Pop Man on Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:23 am
garryknight wroteAnd the paid-for site
Groove3
Since most of what's in version 3 is the same as version 2, you can start out watching the version 2 videos then catch up with the new features in the later videos. There are lots of Studio One-related content on this site. It's a goldmine for newcomers.

Long story short, I went back to watch Bill Edstrom's S1v2 Explained and Advanced tutorials a few weeks ago. What a gold mine of information, much or most of it still relevant to current versions. I'm not closing the new features gaps with v4 tutorials.

The free stuff you've listed is amazing and I now subscribe to most of them.

M1 Mini (16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) / macOS 13.6 / S1 6.5 Pro / Melodyne 5 Editor / Notion 6.8.4 / Faderport 8, Eris 5
by Bbd on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:28 am
And don't forget about all the videos and posts from our website:

viewforum.php?f=367

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by 60s Pop Man on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:49 am
Bbd wroteAnd don't forget about all the videos and posts from our website:

viewforum.php?f=367

Tons of great stuff there I need to view. :thumbup:

7 posts
Page 1 of 1