2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I am fairly new in Studio One but have buried myself for about 6 hours and no matter how many searches I've done, the only way I can find to, for instance, create a 4 measure pattern and loop it is to (D) duplicate it. I was hoping for something like Logic where you can drag from the top of the region and loops will be connected to the original (if I edit the original measure, the duplicates will reflect it).

Is this possible?

Currently in Studio One Artist (contemplating buying professional if I get the hang of Artist).

Thank you!
Dan T.
MacMini 16g

Dan T. (originart)
Product of Society US
MacMini 16g + Zedi 10 + Iconnectivity2
by snb1 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:18 pm
danielterpstra wroteI am fairly new in Studio One but have buried myself for about 6 hours and no matter how many searches I've done, the only way I can find to, for instance, create a 4 measure pattern and loop it is to (D) duplicate it. I was hoping for something like Logic where you can drag from the top of the region and loops will be connected to the original (if I edit the original measure, the duplicates will reflect it).

Is this possible?

Currently in Studio One Artist (contemplating buying professional if I get the hang of Artist).

Thank you!
Dan T.
MacMini 16g

Yes. Click and drag the midi event while holding shift + command and that will create a shared copy. There is also a key command for this function called duplicate share under the keyboard shortcuts in your preference. Which in my case it would be Shift + D. Also you can change it to any key command you want. Have a look at the other commands in there too, they're great!

Studio One Pro 6.5.1 64 bit, macOS Monterey 12.6, 14" MacBook Pro M1 (2021),16gb ram, 512 SSD, 8-core CPU

SkipNo Beet

2 posts
Page 1 of 1