2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I am fairly new in Studio One but have buried myself for about 6 hours and no matter how many searches I've done, the only way I can find to, for instance, create a 4 measure pattern and loop it is to (D) duplicate it. I was hoping for something like Logic where you can drag from the top of the region and loops will be connected to the original (if I edit the original measure, the duplicates will reflect it).

Is this possible?

Currently in Studio One Artist (contemplating buying professional if I get the hang of Artist).

Thank you!
Dan T.
MacMini 16g

Dan T. (originart)
Product of Society US
MacMini 16g + Zedi 10 + Iconnectivity2
by snb1 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:18 pm
danielterpstra wroteI am fairly new in Studio One but have buried myself for about 6 hours and no matter how many searches I've done, the only way I can find to, for instance, create a 4 measure pattern and loop it is to (D) duplicate it. I was hoping for something like Logic where you can drag from the top of the region and loops will be connected to the original (if I edit the original measure, the duplicates will reflect it).

Is this possible?

Currently in Studio One Artist (contemplating buying professional if I get the hang of Artist).

Thank you!
Dan T.
MacMini 16g

Yes. Click and drag the midi event while holding shift + command and that will create a shared copy. There is also a key command for this function called duplicate share under the keyboard shortcuts in your preference. Which in my case it would be Shift + D. Also you can change it to any key command you want. Have a look at the other commands in there too, they're great!

Studio One Pro 4.5.1 64 bit, Mac OS 10.12.6, Mac mini (Late 2012) 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz) with 6MB L3 cache, Intel HD Graphics 4000, 16 GB ram, 240 GB OWC Extreme Pro 6G Solid State SATS Drive startup disk, 1 TB internal SATA Dive, (2x) 1 TB External Glyph Studio 7200RPM eSATA Drives, 500 GB External WD Drive

2 posts
Page 1 of 1