4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,
I'm new to these forums. I performed a search, but couldn't find the answer. I would like to know how to download multi-track .wav files created on an Allen & Heath QU-24 Digital Mixer then saved to a External Hard Drive into Studio One 3 Pro or Artist 3.

Thanks.
by Steve Carter on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:57 pm
Hi...
Open the browser pane in S1 (right hand side of gui) head for the 'files'tab and this will give you access to your computer files. If you have your hard drive attached it should show up (haven't tried this and not at my computer).
Navigate your hard drive to find your wavs and drag and drop into the 'arranger' pane in S1. You may need to do a bit of fiddling with start positions and ensure that timestretch is off.
If you can't find your hard drive in the browser then copy the files to a folder in your computer that the S1 browser can see.
Hope this helps - Regards...

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by matthewgorman on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:50 am
One thing to make sure you do. After the files are transferred into the S1 song, go to file/copy external files. This will put all the audio files into the proper media folder for that song. Otherwise, the song will only look for the media that you used to transfer the files, and if it isn't present on the system your song will not operate properly. This step should be taken when using any file not directly recorded in studio one.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by sallorello on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:38 am
Thanks for the responses.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1