45 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3
gregh wroteeven tho this is very clear I am still struggling with getting what I want to do which is
1. Audio track with fx on the channel
2. Generate a new file on a new track with fx applied
3. go back to original audio track, change effect settings
4. Apply new fx to get a new file on a new track with fx applied

At the moment I am getting a new track with FX but the old track is muted and the event is sort of greyed out I can't figure out how to unmute it so that I can keep generating new tracks with various effects applied based on that first track

Right mouse click to get the context menu for the musted track and look for unmute command under the Event subsection.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 22H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by gregh on Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:06 pm
jpettit wrote
gregh wroteeven tho this is very clear I am still struggling with getting what I want to do which is
1. Audio track with fx on the channel
2. Generate a new file on a new track with fx applied
3. go back to original audio track, change effect settings
4. Apply new fx to get a new file on a new track with fx applied

At the moment I am getting a new track with FX but the old track is muted and the event is sort of greyed out I can't figure out how to unmute it so that I can keep generating new tracks with various effects applied based on that first track

Right mouse click to get the context menu for the musted track and look for unmute command under the Event subsection.

thanks - I was looking under audio rather than event

win10, old i5 machine (plenty good enough) S1Pro, Bitwig, Adam A7 monitors

https://greghooper2.bandcamp.com/
by jpettit on Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:05 pm
An informative video from Gregor Beyerle on Bounce and Render topic.

phpBB [video]

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 22H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by nicholaswold on Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:27 pm
QUESTION:

Is there any way to bounce the effects from a track as a separate audio file? I've seen producers bounce a stem of a dry vocal on one wav file and the vocal's reverb/delay trails on a separate wav file, that way a mixer can compress the vocal without compressing the reverb trails (or lower/raise the reverb in relation to the vocal) during the mix phase. Is this possible with studio one?

Any wisdom on this would be much appreciated!

We are the music makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams
by jebbyslonar on Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:55 am
nicholaswold wroteQUESTION:

Is there any way to bounce the effects from a track as a separate audio file? I've seen producers bounce a stem of a dry vocal on one wav file and the vocal's reverb/delay trails on a separate wav file, that way a mixer can compress the vocal without compressing the reverb trails (or lower/raise the reverb in relation to the vocal) during the mix phase. Is this possible with studio one?

Any wisdom on this would be much appreciated!

I do all this kind of thing live man. I jus make an extra audio track and record any desired sends to a bus. I don't think you can just separate them all out without the original track or something. You still gotta send that thru the fx. Other wise would be just some sort of wispy noises and things. So I just set up my FXs on sends, and then sends the sends to the bus I want to have record as some audio then I make that track into the sends or fx audio track and the original I could do whatever nothing to still. I don't really Ctrl B though. Never did it in Pro Tools because back then things were different and it always failed cause I had a 1 core 2 thread processor. So I learned to hate bouncing things. You could probably render your track with any fx then also just pull it back from the pool and place it side by side to the rendered one. Would not that work?

I've got a question about this. I have been trying and trying to find a way to do what the op says I can do and drag out multiple tracks to a browser without having to do each as a mixdown. It would be ideal if they would also take the track name the track they were on. Unfortunately they won't all just drag out like 4 at a time even and just become mp3s. Any way that I can do this with multiple songs at once?

Aorus Elite X570
12 USB, 1000/1000 (Mbps)
AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
12/24, 48
WIndows 11 Pro
Studio One Artist 6.1
Presonus Studio interfaces:
1810C (8 ins, S1 engine)
1824C (8 ADAT to 1810C)
Look up what I'm doing today on my Bitchute channel "Wind Whispering Through The Trees"
Not always SFW not always NSFW Usually music though

45 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3