42 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3
gregh wroteeven tho this is very clear I am still struggling with getting what I want to do which is
1. Audio track with fx on the channel
2. Generate a new file on a new track with fx applied
3. go back to original audio track, change effect settings
4. Apply new fx to get a new file on a new track with fx applied

At the moment I am getting a new track with FX but the old track is muted and the event is sort of greyed out I can't figure out how to unmute it so that I can keep generating new tracks with various effects applied based on that first track

Right mouse click to get the context menu for the musted track and look for unmute command under the Event subsection.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS:Win 10 64-bit, 12 Core i7: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 40" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24, Quantum, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6,Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro 4.0, Reaper 5.9, Sonar Platinum
by gregh on Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:06 pm
jpettit wrote
gregh wroteeven tho this is very clear I am still struggling with getting what I want to do which is
1. Audio track with fx on the channel
2. Generate a new file on a new track with fx applied
3. go back to original audio track, change effect settings
4. Apply new fx to get a new file on a new track with fx applied

At the moment I am getting a new track with FX but the old track is muted and the event is sort of greyed out I can't figure out how to unmute it so that I can keep generating new tracks with various effects applied based on that first track

Right mouse click to get the context menu for the musted track and look for unmute command under the Event subsection.

thanks - I was looking under audio rather than event

win10, old i5 machine (plenty good enough) S1Pro, Bitwig, Adam A7 monitors

https://greghooper2.bandcamp.com/

42 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3