42 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3
serhatdogan wroteHi everyone... I've latest version std 1 (3.2) on my windows10 and ipad pro . I got same problem and fixed it easy by turn off McAfee firewall...

That was the only solution I ever found as well. Not a bad thing as I'm told McAfee uses a grip of system resources.

Mac Mini (Late 2014)
Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel Core I7
Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel Iris 1536 MB
Presonus. Studio One Pro V3
ART Pro Studio Channel II
ART. Pro Pro VLA II
Focusrite Saffire Pro 40
Presonus. V2 Monitor Station
Presonus. FaderPort 8
KRK. Rockit 5 (x2) sub (X1)
KRK. KNS8400 Headphones
Roland A 800 Pro
NI. Maschine MKII
Ibanez. 6 String Bass
Behringer. BXL 3000 Bass Amp

"God's grace" :D
by Skip Jones on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:29 am
Just found this older thread while researching something else.

If you have a classic StudioLive and connect to Studiolive Remote with only the "Talkback" button working and everything else greyed out on your iPad and not even showing up in "Devices" in the VSL screen, I have the Fix for you that works on Windows 10 and the Firewall.

FIX - You must add Universal control to allowed apps in the firewall. Go to settings / type "firewall" in the search box and under the search select "Allow an App Through Windows Firewall" / click "Change Settings" / then at the bottom " Allow Another App" and then browse to you Universal Control exe on your computer and "Add" then "OK". It will now show up as an allowed App and you can modify which network (private or public) to allow. Works now with 16.4.2 classic and StudioLive Remote. If you choose, Windows Firewall can remain on now.

Skip

Attachments
iPad Fix.PNG
Your iPad will now show here

http://www.presonus.com/support
Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945
ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM
8GB RAM/1T SATA 7200 RPM
iPad2
Assorted PreSonus Interfaces and Gear

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
Answers at http://answers.presonus.com/

42 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3