This forum is for Tips and Tricks. Please do not post any questions in this forum. It is only for information.
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello, I bought an X-Touch one a few days ago, I had the problem that the console did not follow the faderbank, so I started looking for solutions, but I only found incomplete information with my little knowledge in programming and javascrip check the Studio One files with Regarding Mackie Control, Today in the morning I found the error and managed to solve it, now the fader bank and the channel bank work perfectly, I can change channels without having to move in banks of 8 (that annoying error in which you try to go from channel 8 to 9 or 10, but studio one returns you to channel 1), I also managed to make the console follow the XTouch one, so if you change the channel with the mouse, the XTouch is automatically updated to that channel , This modification only works 100% in MC USER mode, in the other modes the Channel Bank does not work, I will continue working on that, for the moment I am happy to share with you the mod that I made in this link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bi7VtGLynPDP7_1W7K8nDMPUeTHdw8sL/view?usp=sharing

To install it just replace the "Mackie" folder at the following address:
C: \ Program Files \ PreSonus \ Studio One 5 \ devices

Working on Presonus Sudio one 5 and Windows 10
by jgharding on Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:54 am
Thanks so much for posting this, that's very kind of you.

Do let us know if you update it too!

PC: i7-4710HQ CPU 2.5gHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 980M

Windows 10

INTERFACE: RME Fireface UFX
by ansolas on Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:17 am
Here it doent work, nor with the X-Touch main unit alone or with the extenders.
In Apple Logic this works perfect and we even get Channel Colors now.
I wish Presonus would be more open here, not anyone what's to use the FaderPorts.

Presonus StudioOne 6, Apple Logic Pro
__
macOS, macMini M1 1TB SSD / 16 GB RAM,
MOTU M2, Behringer X-Touch & 2*X-Touch Extender,
https://ansolas.de
by patm300e on Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:45 am
I use the Xctl/MC mode which allows switching between X-Air and Studio One using the SMPTE/BEATS button. This is described here:
https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download ... tation.pdf

I don't think that the "banks" are working in Studio One, but I haven't tried the above method either.

Studio One 5.1 Professional on Home built i9 10900K on ASUS Z490 Prime-A with 32 GB RAM 64-bit Windows 10 Pro Premium 500GB M2 WD Black SSD (OS) 1TB M2 WD Black SSD Data Drive. Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD, and/or XR-18 USB 2.0 Interface. Single FaderPort , Behringer X-Touch control. Ozone 10 Advanced, Various Waves Plug-ins including Nx with Head Tracker and Ocean Way Nashville and Abbey Road studios.M-Audio Oxygen Pro Mini 32-Mini-Key Keyboard Controller, You Rock Guitar [Gen 2] Guitar MIDI Controller. Alesis DM10 MKII Studio Kit Electronic Drum Set.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1