This forum is for Tips and Tricks. Please do not post any questions in this forum. It is only for information.
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Dear Sir,
In studio one...
I've created this free audio engineer in channel to help those that cannot afford to go to school and to help those getting bad information on the Internet to have a place to get good information for free to help those in the music production community…
This is the latest video on my channel and would like your opinion on it if possible.
Thank you very much for your time, and I appreciate any feedback you can give…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWaWsPl9neA&t=18s
Brent David Cartwright

Brent David Cartwright (Doc),
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015),
Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,5,
Processor Name: Intel Core i7,
Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz,
Number of Processors: 1,
Total Number of Cores: 4,
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 6 MB,
Memory: 16 GB,
Studio one 4 professional, Focus Rite interface (Scarlett) usb,
Audio Research, And Music Production.
by jamesbeeson1 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:20 am
Hi Brent,

I'm a brand new PreSonus Studio One user - I was in an Ableton rut and struggling to get good mixes, and PreSonus launched Sphere at just the right time, so I'm now "onboarding" to Studio One and learning a lot about production and "in-the-box engineering" on the way. I've been waiting for PreSonus to fix access to the forums for Sphere subscribers and I've just subscribed to your channel - looking forward to getting to watch what you've put together and I'll feedback to you.

Thank you for putting your knowledge out there for people like me to utilise and learn from.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1